- Payment only via Paypal.
- I will start work after receiving half of the total payment. After receiving the final version there is no option to refund.
- The more information and materials you can provide the better. Concept art, references, game design document, etc...If there are specific details, please tell me to include them in the 'pre-production' phase.
- If for any reason I'm not able to finish your commission, you will be completely refunded.
- You will receive a high quality file in the agreed-upon format (still, HD video, .fbx, etc.)
- Within reason, I will deliver all commissions within 30 days or sooner.
- I do not do rush jobs. I take pride in the quality of my work and quality requires a methodical, conscientious workflow which a rush job precludes.
- Minor post-delivery revisions will be done free of charge but frequent, whimsical requests of this kind will not be accommodated. Major revisions (anything that can take more than 1 day of focused work) will be charged an extra 20 to 100% of the agreed-upon quote.
- If you are interested send me a note with a description of what you want, your budget and your timeline. I will then decide if I will take the commission.
- During the course of the project until completion, I will be providing updates on my progress (with screencaps) via email or pm on a regular basis.
- I reserve the right to publicize my own work for portfolio purposes unless otherwise stipulated in a Non-Disclosure Agreement(NDA) provided by the client.
-Render time is never a factor in determining price quotes.
- Prices naturally depend on time, complexity and purpose of the project. The following are just some examples of low-poly assets for gaming (normal map creation not included) to give you an idea of what I could charge. Also, I am a highly-trained resident of a First World country and have First World expenses so please consider that.
Basic (barrels, crates, bottles, boulders) $15-50
Medium (swords, knives, computers, office chairs) $100+
Advanced (sci-fi guns, armor) $300+
Elaborate (grandfather clock) $750
Elaborate with animation (Steampunk contraption) $1000+
An empty simple interior structure, $100+
A series of map objects, pillars, arches, doorways $300+
A small empty 'industrial' level, no map objects, $400+
A larger empty 'industrial' level, no map objects, $1000+
A 'cityscape' level, no map objects, $3000+
A large level including terrain and buildings, no map objects, $4000+
Characters and vehicles
Bust, no facial rigging or animation, $100+
Simple character or vehicle (Anime character, cartoonish car) rigged, no animation, $250+
Moderately complex character or vehicle (Realistic character, realistic car) rigged, no animation, $500+
Advanced character or vehicle ( Detailed character with clothing and accessories, detailed car), rigged, no animation, $1200+
Advanced character or vehicle, rigged with animations, $2400+